ACR 0.00% 6.7¢ acrux limited

Ann: Acrux presents at BioTrinity-ACR.AX, page-7

1. 2,659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 400
    Yes, I hear you..

The problem is that their is no evidence that the R&D function is accountable.

Other businesses lay out their plans, develop a schedule full of milestones and show progress against those milestones. This provides a yardstick for

1. Measurement of staff and management performance. Removal of poor performing staff.
    2. Deadlines for staff to meet - resulting in the need to work hard if a deadline is in jeopardy
    3. Ability to measure if the strategy is getting bogged down and change direction if required.
    4. Confidence by holders that the company is making progress.
    5. A good news stream to boost the sp.

ACR does not do this. The result is the current (unspoken) message of "we keep it secret because we are struggling and you would be horrified if you knew". Its human nature to assume things are bad given the silence, because its human nature to announce any good news which is happening (none announced) and hide bad news.

You, I and others are receiving this message, hence we think it would be better to close it down. Its fair enough given the way the company behaves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.