IGE 0.00% 13.0¢ integrated green energy solutions ltd

WOW why would you settle - an absolute disgrace by the ACT...

1. 175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    WOW why would you settle - an absolute disgrace by the ACT Government to screw over a company like FOY in essence on the back of miss-information and propaganda from the NSW EPA and its Director Stephen Beaman, now before ICAC. I recon besides NSW EPA dobbing itself into ICAC there would be a few others ahead of them - this just stinks.

With the power of google, ACT EPA website, activists blogs etc, the latest Four Corners Program,  ABC news and FOY's Public Announcements  please note the following:
    •   Why would FOY enter into an agreement to purchase this site from the ACT Government – from what I have read the ACT process took most of 2016 culminating with the ACT EPA accepting FOY’s Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) – acceptance of an EIS would normally mean you were not far off achieving some kind of approval to operate subject to conditions, this was not the case. During this period there must have been compelling encouragement from the ACT EPA to proceed?
    •    A Panel of Inquiry was established late 2016 early 2017 by the ACT Government and Chaired by Craig Lamberton, Ex-Director EPA NSW Hazardous Incidents & Environmental Health – SURPRISE SURPRISE SURPRISE "NSW"
    •   In 2017 the ACT Panel of Inquiry recommended against the FOY Plant.
    •   There was a consistent thread from the various activists / sites and written objections to the ACT EPA wherein claiming that the NSW EPA rejected FOY’s application for a similar plant “so why should we approve it”. I have read as much as I can on the NSW EPA website etc and have not read the word “REJECTED”.
    •    I also note commencing late in 2016 public disparaging comments by Greens Minister Shane Rattenbury on Facebook, twitter etc – I am gob smacked that before and leading up to the appointment of the Panel of Inquiry Rattenbury was making rather uninformed negative statements about FOY’s technology.

In light of the Four Corners program and the ABC News secret recordings of Stephen Beaman FOY should be asking some very serious questions of Stephen Beaman – FOY was doomed to fail in NSW and it was all about a “Landfill Levy”. To me it was not about the science of FOY’s technology it was about filling the pockets of someone  FOY was disrupting a waste channel committed to others.

As stated in the Four Corners Program $100m+ pa in revenue was being lost to the NSW Government in having waste shipped to QLD.

As stated by Beaman “they send us their mangoes and we send our waste to them”.

Why didn’t Beaman enforce the law and restrict / stop the shipment of waste to QLD ?????

Success in the ACT for FOY would have caused substantial reputational damage to Beaman and the NSW EPA and possibly very serious legal repercussions.

Shut the boarders QLD and let Beaman drown in his waste.

FOY great to see your international roll out, don't look back.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.