IGE 0.00% 13.0¢ integrated green energy solutions ltd

I am sure they will in good time if they don't someone within...

1. 175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    I am sure they will in good time if they don't someone within the ACT government will leak self serving info.
    Back on my previous post the other Panel Member was a Dr Stephen Christley former chief health officer for SA however a NSW boy with extensive executive roles in NSW health. Unbelievable - who in the ACT put this Panel together and did Beaman and the NSW EPA have any input. The more I delve and read into this there are so many questions that need to be answered - Canberra Times and its articles (Fairfax) have dropped the Greens Minister Rattenbury right it. During the lead up to the appointment of the Panel, Rattenbury was being quoted in the CT making various negative statements, boy talk about trying to influence a Panel members before they were appointed.

The ACT Government must put together a Commission of Inquiry to review this whole ACT process.
    The simple question that should be ask "did Beaman meet with Minister Shane Rattenbury" in person prior to the Panel being formed or spoke with him. Rattenbury should be forced to produce his Ministerial Diary and phone records.

I'll leave ICAC to deal with Beaman and the NSW EPA.

I have now read all 93 ACT submissions and boy what a load of bulls..t, in some cases yes there were real concerns but gee the majority seem to be written by nutters. I'm still reading, suppose more to come.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.