ACW 0.00% 2.4¢ actinogen medical limited

I read with interest the post that mentioned Eagle pharma and a...

1. 60 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    I read with interest the post that mentioned Eagle pharma and a intranasal spray dantrolene for regulating neuronal intracellular calcium . Interestingly cortisol also has an important role in adversely influencing dys-regulation of intra-cellular calcium (increasing cellular Ca) in memory areas of the brain due to chronic stress. This can lead to a loss of cellular volume in key memory areas (neuronal death, dysfunction and structural shinkage). This is what I like about Actinogen - by inhibiting cortisol it will be targeting multiple pathways in the brain that are related to stress, memory and age related decline in cognitive function and brain structure where cortisol is high - I found an old paper by Lupien et al 1988 in Nature Neuroscience that gave a nice translational perspective.

I am waiting for this stock to start to hockey stick with a global buy in with a large fund to drive it along - it would also be a great stock for biotech innovations in ETFs. Given the upside of this stock I am also wondering if they need more than just a partnership with BioLink - the upside is unlimited in my opinion - given comparable trade sales for companies in the AD development space in the slide deck up to 1.5 billion in deal structure that suggests the potential when the market cap is only 38.05 million. I would suspect given the multiple indications in mental health, aging related cognitive decline this could easily be worth more than $2-5 billion. A big upfront buy in could accelerate shot gun approach to multiple trials and rapidly get to where this needs to be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.1¢ $526.7K 22.84M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 431842 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 499979 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ACW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.