DXB 0.00% 51.0¢ dimerix limited

#. "You keep insisting on comparing apples and oranges. You are...

1. 437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 211
    #. "You keep insisting on comparing apples and oranges. You are wallowing in the wrong paradigm." WRONG. Comparing a trial in fsg with a trial in a different kidney disease type would be apples and oranges. Comparing a fsg trial with another fsg trial which both use the same endpoints and recruit from same patient group is apples and apples. Pretending the sparsantan phase 3 fgs trial and their discussion with fda don't exist and have no relevance to dimx is unbelievably naive and just dumb.

#. "What is different about your position is the hubris in believing that the trial will be a failure before the event". WRONG AGAIN. Never have I said dimx trial will fail. what I have said is that I think "accelated approval" based on your 144/35wk urine protein results is unlikely and like fda told trevere, dimx will have to do same and complete the full study and come back with 2 year GFR results before approval. that looks to be possibly 4-5 years away. and that scenario looks more likely I'd say now - trevere showed great urine protein urine interim results at week 35 yet flunked their final GFR endpoint result.

and @ owl v fox- throw all the insults you want, usually a sign that they have nothing useful to say and knows that the person they insult is probably on to something..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $280.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.5¢ 54.5¢ 51.0¢ $1.715M 3.301M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 365433 51.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.5¢ 19658 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.