BCC 0.00% 16.0¢ beam communications holdings limited

Nice, thanks. My understanding of the PAC coverage is also that...

1. 7,359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 448
    Nice, thanks.

My understanding of the PAC coverage is also that Beam had nothing to do with it and have not spoken to PAC at all on the report. PAC put it together on their own and initiated coverage on their own as I guess they see value and an opportunity. This is nice to know as originally I thought Beam may have solicited the report and coverage. The disclaimer on the report more or less says this as well.

Looking over the PAC report again and it definitely says Net Cash $4.2 million at 30/06/2022 but not sure if this takes out receivables/cfreditors as well? Not that the report is/was wrog per say but may just indicate Beam beat their forecasts which is a positive.

Aside from this I also think their assumptions on people closing down their device for 6 months will not be the case, Beam are actively trying to sell to users who use the devices ongoing and also indications from the last 12-24 months are not shwoing this to be the case I thought. They have based numebrs on $150 a year in subscription for an average user but it may be closer to $300 or even higher in my opinion. They also run numbers on AUSNZ reaching 50,000 which seems a stretch but maybe add Asia in there and over time it does get there. These two points may balanc each pother out somewhat in the valuation metrics.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 400000 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.25am 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.