MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

re: Ann: ACTIVITIES REPORT FOR THE QUARTER EN... I don't know...

1. 2,300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    re: Ann: ACTIVITIES REPORT FOR THE QUARTER EN... I don't know much about cashmere other than late last year it was on the books at $2 mill I think but written down to nil, have prices perhaps recovered to suggest that this may have value to someone? Is perhaps the only reason it got written down to nil as to make it easier for the company to argue that the buyback was fair at 4.2 cents?

Also I believe there might be $2 mill value in deferred tax assets on the balance sheet that could potentially be utilized by another company if they bid for it?

So we have cash of about $14 mill with a market cap of around $12.5 mill I think at last traded 4.5 cents.

Lots of ifs and buts however would it be crazy to say that a bidder might get $18 mill of value out of this company if I add in another $2 mill cashmere and $2 mill tax asstes to current cash backing. That would equate to 5.8 cents a share?

Might be optimistic but happy to hold here with probably a worse case scenario of MVT bidding a little below cash backing of 5 cents or maybe another company paying more?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.