ANS 0.00% 1.7¢ austsino resources group limited

Ann: Activities Report, page-7

1. 2,997 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 622
    So after having a good read of all of this arvo's announcements, it will be interesting to see how ANS tracks over the first few days/weeks/months of relisting.

It is clear to me that they have all of their ducks lined up legally and corporately, which is a good sign for holders. However, they will need to 'hit the ground running' with some announcements to stimulate some interest, otherwise the selling flood gates will open.

It's interesting that their Activities Report of today states they are waiting on a report from CSA Global - one would hope that it will be released shortly after relisting with some positive news on a potential upgrade of their DSO.

Based on the suspended price of $0.007, they have a MC on relisting of $34mil. Is this a fair MC based on what we know? I would tend to think its probably overpriced, hence the need for announcements regarding details of their future intentions. Its also a shame the IO price is so low atm as many potential buyers will simply ignore it as an IO play - in the Mid West. Most of the Pilbara producers are well & truly on the nose atm.....

Regardless, its been a long and painful wait - GLTAH on whatever action you decide to take on relisting.

Fwiw, i'm going to wait at least until late May, early June before making any decisions on buy/sell.

Again, GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.