OSX 3.57% 5.8¢ osteopore limited

I am overloaded in Aussie (and US) biotech. The science too...

1. 7,509 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6763
    I am overloaded in Aussie (and US) biotech. The science too compelling. Financially I have not been objective enough. The entire bio-tech sector globally has been killed globally in the last year, on funding concerns, stuff I have been short the market on overall until recently - poor execution on my part, FOMO.

I am sat on a lot of bio tech call options in effect (painful). Orthocell, unlike OSX, had no pressing capital concerns, with its recent BioHorizons deal, why its trading where it is bemuses me. It has no funding concerns and of course there is some execution risk, but will likely go cash positive in 2025 IMO. Hopefully we will see the same in OSX....

I wrote to OSX investor relations last year when I first started buying in, pleading with them to raise capital sooner than later. I got some generic dismissal.

The guys managing this company financially made a massive error in waiting this long to raise. That said, business operations wise they are doing quite well. Medical mkts are very conservative and hard to crack of course. I like their geographic footprint and its just hopefully time now.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.002(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $6.643M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.8¢ 5.6¢ $25.51K 450.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 245506 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 17543 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.