OSX 6.49% 7.2¢ osteopore limited

SO we are basically waiting on details of the CellHeal deal and...

1. 7,287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6532
    SO we are basically waiting on details of the CellHeal deal and end of month sign off on Innoventure deal. I am hoping they don't give away IP quite so cheaply. 30% equity with no royalty fee was too cheap for the Innoventure deal, IMO a decent $2-3 million upfront fee and the equity issue would have tied the company over nicely. Hopefully as previously discussed, now it is effectively a Temasek linked company under that Singapore government investment umbrella, it gets some nice contracts with upfront royalties - I suspect the CellHeal deal will not ignore this.

I am stating the obvious, but bear in mind the equity and ensuing cash yet to be posted, but at 30% of an 8 million mkt capped company that ain't much, the deal scheduled to be completed by 30 November from the last release.

Lots of Guanxi business ("you scratch my back, and I'll scratch yours,") in SE Asia and China, with an emphasis on long-term business relationships rather than immediate gains. Alas OSX needs immediate additional cash. Hopefully the CellHeal deal when announced brings some contracts with up front royalties, a little $2.6 million or so with the Innoventure deal would do nicely.

Glad to get some explanation at least on crappy 1H Korea sales, perhaps as much as an extra $150-200K from 2H sales there if back on track. Singapore still needs addressing, as to why sales fell slightly there in 1H. 40% YoY group sales and some additional cash from CellHeal and this company has a chance. Otherwise the -75% 1-YR share drop almost warranted....the painful 95% 5-YR drop very painful for long-term investors. My commiserations.

I bought more OSX recently on the two deals. The qtrly sales results were disappointing however. They went too widespread too fast on the geographic sales foot print IMO, but if they survive they do have an undeniable good sales footing to grow revenues. Would have liked to have seen some segmental sales figures in the report, the 1H sales for those who do not recall:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5715/5715237-db423721422f051c3b57af434a9feed7.jpg

Korea falling from their biggest sales area, hopefully only because of those delays with the Ministry of Food & Drug Safety certificate transfer, as explained in the qtrly....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
-0.005(6.49%)
Mkt cap ! $7.845M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 9.8¢ 6.8¢ $1.559M 19.01M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36546 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 83000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.1¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 6.46 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.1¢ 9.8¢ 6.8¢ 5273787
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
OSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.