HGO 1.59% 6.4¢ hillgrove resources limited

Hi Benz,Those bloody sharks, they will let you pull in hussar,...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. VYR
    4,680 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3028
    Hi Benz,

Those bloody sharks, they will let you pull in hussar, brim, tusk fish and even medium size red throats all day but as soon as you catch a decent trout or a big red emperor they will smash it.

Given todays market I did bad on Friday. But I might add without the bad days you won't appreciate the good ones.

Unfortunately the G63 proceeds also hit the account overnight Thursday so they suffered the same fate.

I also had a call from the dealer saying he could deliver the new G63 in March rather than June. I'm looking forward to the experience of driving the face lifted version, and I like a challenge so I said bring it on.

Don't dealers bullshit when you walk in the door,... you will have to wait a year, ...everyone wants one and we have limited numbers so no discounts. I have found that by the end of the discussions if you threaten to, or actually do walk and talk to two other dealers you will always be able get 10% off of a dealers list price on a new car and maybe a lot more on a unique secondhand car that there isn't a big market for.

I promised Jack I would only tell him about the good days so mum is the word about today.

I hope I don't have to wait too long to tell him about a good day.

Here is a photo of one the sharks missed. How nice is a freshly caught coral trout dipped in egg and seasoned flower , pan fried in butter and served with a big glass of Even Keel chardonay and a salad laced with fruit and parmesan cheese and a few nuts.. ( I bought the wine because of the nautical name but wasn't it a great choice,)

P.S.the old boat that i bought in 1982 was built in 1938 and I won't be selling it anytime soon in spite of any stock market opportunities that come up.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2614/2614859-bb89f423bc91d32dd884cbe0f22f4c1f.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.4¢
Change
0.001(1.59%)
Mkt cap ! $134.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.4¢ 6.4¢ 6.1¢ $114.1K 1.820M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 199989 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 425332 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.