HGO 2.78% 7.4¢ hillgrove resources limited

next FOUR months. Certainly not 6 months. imo. Takes us to 5...

1. 568 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    next FOUR months. Certainly not 6 months. imo. 
    Takes us to 5 June.  Need announcements by about then I reckon to allow SH to consider and take up any offers etc if made, so as to be completed, and paid out by 30 June.  So maybe even THREE months from now for news, if payments have to be received by SH before 30 June. 
    Which coincidentally is at about same time as release of next Quarterly, being probably on 29 or 30 April, if left as late as possible as in the past.  And SH will need some decent information at that time on drilling results and future mine or mines’ life or potential to help create an accurate idea of residual value in the company post franking credits and div payout. 
    Major risk as I see it is that Labour change policy and say that they will not implement the banning of franking credits, so that ALL franking credits no longer have to be / will be paid to long suffering SH before 30 June.  
    Other risk is that preferred PHES company will not be able to raise or have the cash to give HGO the cash in time for a pre 30 June payment. 
    Just my thoughts, no known facts! 
    Regards to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
0.002(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $155.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.4¢ 7.0¢ $145.2K 2.005M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 912053 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 226563 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.