HGO 2.78% 7.4¢ hillgrove resources limited

Ann: Activity Report Quarter Ended Dec 18 & Guidance Update, page-6

1. 568 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    Great comments, highlighting major points of interest in the report.
    My take was that SH are now being prepared for the news that we will lose some of our resource from under the pit, and that this will likely be the Board’s decision.  However I would presume that we will receive adequate compensation for this, with payments for this income loss presumably timed appropriately, hopefully sooner rather than later. I am happy with this possible scenario, being more immediate and certain income now, and that we will not be spending additional expenses to develop this area.  
    The other interesting word used was “expediently”.  If taken in the context of potential PHES suggests early development of PHES and closure of the open pit (to HGO use) and maybe also nearby areas, as the new owner takes over this site.  Ties in with previous comments made on HC about not having HGO mining, machinery, drilling, too close.   Not too close to PHES land that is, not just the open pit itself. 

Both comments to me indicate that the push is on (by GW, the Board, SH) to increase as much income as possible, and as soon as possible, and show as much future potential as possible, to obtain maximum short term returns and cash withdrawals for SH.   Rapid change of ownership and PHES development may also be on the agenda for the new PHES owner.  Drilling Mt Rhine now (as per the other thread) may have more likelihood of achieving additional “exciting news” in the short term to also help increase the share price and potential SH returns.  Here’s hoping!  We may be in for an exciting 4 months.  

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.