AUQ 0.00% 3.3¢ alara resources limited

Ann: Activity Update - Oman, page-17

1. 21,239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    No.
    but on the topic of mining licences, technically there's nothing stopping either the Omani or Saudi licences from being issued.

In the Saudi case Alara has effectively made it difficult because, as I understand it, they have no application for a mining licence before the Saudi authorities. Alara has no dog in the fight.
    Why has Alara itself never directly submitted an application for a mining licence from the Saudi authorities?
    Alara is the one who's spent the money getting a DFS or whatever, yet they have gone through the backdoor via Bayan and an even more obscure unknown young geologist who was granted 10m shares from Bayan and left to make the mining application. Utterly incomprehensible! Alara having done the work and spent the money should simply have made application for the ML once Menagem's claim to it had expired. That at least would enable Alara to continuously question the Saudis about its progress and if the Saudis declined to grant the licence they'd have to say why.

In the Omani case Alara appear to have met all the requirements demanded by the authorities and there's no reason, now that the application window is closed, that the licence could not be issued. Whether it will be and by what date I have no idea. I thought the end of this month, but perhaps that's too sudden for ME tastes.

But all the above is guesswork due to the management of Alara who seem incapable of confronting either of their ME counterparts or of communicating effectively with their shareholders about the progress of either project except for some lame announcement about e.g. 'The BOG want more information" after more than two years - no details of anything and these guys are supposed to be experts?.... at least that's what their payscale would indicate. Value for money or what?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 386 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 74051 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.