GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

I can't let this go by"The temporary plant and pipeline can be...

1. 479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I can't let this go by

"The temporary plant and pipeline can be put in place and operational in a very short time - 4weeks or less - at a minimal cost. The temp pipe will only be approx 6" pvc such as gas mains you see installed around your neighborhood. Maybe we have a plumber in our midst who could calculate the cost."

What a load of absolute rubbish. 6"PVC????? at these supposed pressures? You're living in the world of low pressure seam gas collection flowlines and low pressure suburban distribution networks. For a minimum I would work around $300-500k per kilometre of pipeline. Easement needs to be surveyed, secured, land owner relationships established, EIS completed, BFS and all those things before they even break ground.

They haven't even done a flow rate test...they haven't even COMPLETED THE WELL HEAD!!! How on earth are they going to spec a plant and pipeline on guesstimates?

And as for a plant, how long to procure a Mol Sieve to strip out the CO2? and a compressor to provide spec gas pressures? and how about the LACT metering for sales gas? and how about the 1-3 months it's going to take to calculate, negotiate and sign the nominations contract for the Williams tie-in. And when are they going to get approval and perform the Hot Tap for the tie-in?...the list of boxes to be ticked is endless before they go into production.

Also, all this drivel about low pressure leaks into mysterious other reservoirs...it's exactly that...drivel. No one should get sucked into this SPECIOUS rubbish...because it is rubbish...

it's hit sub 3c...you will not see significant improvement for months. It will take a minimum of 3 months to get another frac completed.

WHERE ARE THE 72 HOUR FLOW TEST RESULTS????? WHO CARES ABOUT THE THERMAL QUALITY OF THE GAS? WE ALREADY KNOW IT'S NATURAL GAS...WE WANT TO KNOW HOW MUCH!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.