CSS 2.94% 17.5¢ clean seas seafood limited

I agree with big mahn, the offload will be people thinking...

1. 78 Posts.
    I agree with big mahn, the offload will be people thinking Marcus leaving an executive role is the end of the world when in fact those who understand the workings of PUBLIC companies know that founders (and family members) have to leave executive roles for the company to gain it's own identity and move forward. The Stehr family are to put it bluntly friggin powerful figures in this industry. Can you imagine the board trying to do their job properly having to deal with personalities like Marcus and Hagen? This is for the good of the company, Hagen and Marcus are fishermen and very good ones at that but they are not Public Company Directors. Let the experts take it from here.

Remember Paul Steere (a massively experienced aquaculture professional and savvy business man) takes over from John Ellis-Flint as Chairman and Dr Craig Foster (an equally accomplished aquaculture professional) takes over as CEO. It's time to take this to the next level.

I think Hagen is to be commended btw - he had the vision and admitted he had raped the seas for too long and set about finding a solution to prevent extinction of this great species.

It's no walk in the park but IMHO I think the company is finally becoming a true PUBLICLY listed and managed company; instead of a private one dressed up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $35.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.5¢ $902 5.154K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 41494 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CSS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.