CSS 2.94% 17.5¢ clean seas seafood limited

Ann: Activity update , page-87

1. 78 Posts.
    I think all positive news guys, the amount they are learning at present is fantastic. Each new method, each day kept on-land versus in cages, what precise sea water temperature is conducive to survival. All massive progress

With regards to Marcus resigning, I think another huge positive and signals the company is coming of age. Hagen and Marcus no longer old executive positions which means there is true independence of the board.

While it may not please a lot of people, the structure of the announcement is also impressive. Very matter of fact, informing us of the current state of play and highlighting the positive but no 'spin' and no 'expectations'. The spin and the hype was what built the shareprice prior to the GFC and what is disappointing a lot of people now. To reign all of that in and keep expectations realistic is pleasing.

Be patient guys, this is progress. A lot of investment experts talk about a company having a 'moat' in terms of a competitive advantage, well I think CSS perhaps has the biggest moat anyone could ask for.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $35.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.5¢ $902 5.154K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 41494 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CSS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.