FGF 0.00% 18.0¢ first growth funds limited

Thanks for the link. For anyone interested in FGF well worth the...

1. 408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Thanks for the link. For anyone interested in FGF well worth the read. What I found most interesting is that FGF is the only listed company on the ASX which is in a position to invest in ICOs. This has to be a huge advantage particularly given that they currently have cash in the bank and are in a position to capitalize on their monopoly. Still having difficulty getting my head around the Block Chain Technology but with companies investing a lot of time and money into it there has to be a good reason. A quote from one of the videos linked to the article was regarding the future of Block Chain. It was explained by comparing it to the internet and how many people use it but don't really get it, suggesting BC may go the same way. I was extremely sceptical regarding Bitcoin and didn't want anything to do with it. With FGF I am hoping to make a few dollars by investing in it but what I find of most value is the collective knowledge of HC as well as articles related to this sector. Knowledge is priceless and I don't think there is a better investment when it comes to buying and selling shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.