VMS 5.26% 1.8¢ venture minerals limited

Ann: Acuity Capital Facility and Appendix 2A, page-55

1. 2,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1190
    jock: Trying living in a third world country for a while and ask your self where all these so called renewables are coming from????....Earth minerals that need to be mined....You really need to stop listening to the trash and unfounded garbage from the greens movement.....Ask Texans how they feel about their green renewable power supply....Also, have you ever lived near a wind farm??? The problem with people like you greens is, when hit with facts you resort to blaming Murdoch and co for telling people the TRUTHS..... SO, SHOW ME ONCE AGAIN WHERE HAS CLIMATE CHANGE EFFECTED US IN THE PAST 50 YEARS?????.....May be do some real research....Like most greens live under a Tin roof inside a brick and timber home then tell everyone not to mine Tin or cut down trees....There is a word for this Hypocrisy.....Human produce 0.003% of Carbon Dioxide on this planet, Nature produces the rest....The most reliable form of power is fossil fuels and will always will be and by the way, the ABC is not owned by Murdoch, so why you reference him is farcial...Maybe listen to the debate from Malcolm Roberts's of One Nation with the greens and you will understand how wrong the greens are and at the same time you may educate yourself as well....They have little to know understanding on the topic of climate change.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $43.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $199.3K 10.53M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 13303595 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 899796 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.