ACW 0.00% 2.4¢ actinogen medical limited

My random comments folloI agree frustrating that they are too...

1. 60 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32

My random comments follo

I agree frustrating that they are too slow and not increasing share holder value - they should have had a go at COVID - there have been grants begging to give funding away. The promise in early 2020 was to finalise the trials and target large markets - now see a rare disease. I am thinking the only advantage is to recover some development costs with the price for treating fragile X - around 1/7000 births. It is a long shot - i had a look at any licensing deals for fraglie x
    • There have been five licensing and asset acquisition deals involving FXS drugs during 2014-19. The exclusive licensing agreement in 2017 between Boehringer Ingelheim and Autifony Therapeutics, worth $737.5m, for a collaboration on a novel therapeutic approach to a range of CNS disorders, was the largest deal during the period.
    • All clinical trials for FXS have been in Phase II, with no Phase III trials to date.
    • The US leads in terms of the number of FXS clinical trials globally.

I anticipate it will be 24-36 months before the start of any trial you get any trial analysis results - this has also been a very slow point. Ho hmmmm to share holder value if a prolonged wait - whether a license deal props up the share price along the journey have to wait and see.

My list of targets that are blockbusters

Normative aging and memory why are they not going for this ? I always suggest they should

And COVID-19 - post covid syndrome could be where the money is - 3-4 months of therapy to help stress, sleep, prevent anxiety etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.1¢ $526.7K 22.84M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 431842 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 499979 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ACW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.