AD1 0.00% 0.8¢ ad1 holdings limited

Ann: AD1 Business Update and Appendix 4C, page-10

1. 4,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 928
    Interesting price action today... and by 'interesting' I mean shocking.

Is this one of those unloved stocks with great potential which is flying under the radar of the broader market and will deliver fantastic returns to loyal shareholders?

Or is it a sinking ship which the rats are steadily deserting?

I feel that the last time we had buoyant, positive sentiment was back when we were approaching and then hitting cashflow positive territory for consecutive quarters, and the marketing of the ASX announcements were strongly geared towards this achievement.

At this point in time, we are hopefully on the cusp of a new era of growth as Apply Direct rolls out its new product offering (it remains to be seen how significantly this will improve our balance sheet), AOM kicks goal after goal with new contract wins, and meters under management continue to steadily grow for USS.

However, the market couldn't give a toss, and that bothers me more than I'd like to admit. Hope we have picked a long distance winner as clearly the shorter term is not favouring the share price at all.

I bought my last ever parcel at $0.032 today (couldn't resist the low low prices) but also feel like I'm a bit overloaded considering the poor sentiment on this stock at the moment.

Thoughts?
    Last edited by Mike77: 01/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AD1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.189M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1625502 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 132106 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AD1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.