AD1 0.00% 0.8¢ ad1 holdings limited

I'm still very positive here mate, but agree with everything you...

1. 1,598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    I'm still very positive here mate, but agree with everything you posted above and will also vote accordingly (if there is even a vote regarding their participation?). My support and belief in this company doesn't blind me from some of its failings.

I agree director/management buying on market would be a positive sign. Prashant owned next to nothing for all his time here, I believe Nick Smedely and one other director bought a few on market about a year back but it was a negligible amount. Tim Goyder of LTR, CHN,STK and DEV should be a guide to others on how to do it. I wonder if Brendan Kavenagh will look to purchase any on market or just wait for the performance shares that Prashant pretty much earnt to be passed his way?

I say the above whilst keeping in mind that all the directors have participated in the last 2 or 3 cap raisings, whilst Nick did come on as a cornerstone and throw a decent chunk of cash in. These guys need the share price/market cap to be substantially higher in order to realise any benefit to themselves here, I still back them to pull it off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AD1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.189M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1625502 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 132106 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AD1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.