SP3 4.17% 2.5¢ spectur limited

market's right, market's wrong, market ignores or forgets,...

1. 93 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    market's right, market's wrong, market ignores or forgets, whichever way people take it
    to me i'm only here to make some money, and i don't argue with the market, i take it as market's always right and i trade/invest accordingly.

compare the performance of SP3 against the overall market condition in the past two years, it's quite obvious that SP3's been losing it.
    at this spec end of market, the traders flood to those with high potentials, means ones in biomedical, in mining exploration, in technology. and by technology i meant those IT ones, not the traditional product now having a pc board inside to realise some additional functions. not saying the last was bad, just at this end of market it's far less attractive than the former ones, and hence SP3's share price and trading volume have been at where they have been.
    i take it as a fair share price, and trade/invest accordingly, that's it.
    people have different views and approaches will act according to their strategy as well. that's how you have buys and sells at the same share price, make trading possible.

end of the day it's only making or losing money, and i'm quite happy with my SP3 tradings in the past year or so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $6.687M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $475 19.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 400000 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 41700 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.12am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.