ASM 2.15% 47.5¢ australian strategic materials limited

Ann: Addendum to 2022 Annual Financial Report, page-8

1. 5,275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 437
    Shareholders should thank ASIC for bringing the Regulatory Guide to the attention of ASM. The history of ASM is long, there was a split from Alkane, the business is complex, ore body is complex, approval processes are long, they operate in multiple jurisdictions, competition etc... it should be standard operating practise pull everything together like this.

A little less speculation, a few more assumptions and this is my interpretation. There may have been a potential correlation and expectation between KOMIR and ASM in the early phase construction of the Korean Metals Plant that it would eventually be supplied with feedstock from Dubbo. You will have to expect that with correlation and expectation, quantities and timeframes of eventual feedstock were discussed. Now it is clear that Dubbo will not be constructed for a long time, we were told this so now we can formulate our own opinion on whether the KMP can operate as a standalone entity fully reliant on 3rd party feedstock material without KOMIR support. More than likely they feel cheated, hence the updates in the risk management policy and The KMP to be successful needs contracts, both offtakes and supply, then the KMP need to be able to produce a saleable product. All the while trying to be profitable, yet at this stage not being in a position to know the numbers, other than having a crack at the numbers at scale like in the quarterly.

I would be just getting on a plane over to SK and doing my best to take No. 1 out to lunch assuming that was appropriate conduct which I am sure it would be. Don't give up in trying to speak to him. Also keep the KMP staff happy, perhaps morning tea lamingtons and scones every Tuesday and drinks, trivia and karaoke every Friday night. Make everyone laugh, don't let it become toxic. You can get a puppy dog for the place, paint it yellow so it looks like a Pokémon. And name him 행복한 장소, pull out a picture of 행복한 장소 from your wallet and show No.1.
    Do not play retaliatory alpha strikes with them, they will not respect you if you try to out compete and fail, for example if they try to steal our Kroll Processing IP then just cry, scream and howl. Some other tips ASM about respect- Do not believe you hold the high road, you do not. Do not get the Australian Embassy of Korea involved. Focus on No.1 and his team please. Show him how the KMP will evolve to be a huge boon for Korean industry. At the same time show him why they need you. Because right now it would appear they do not.

At every engagement remember to follow these cultural etiquette's to a tee. A $250 gift is okay baby- Its as simple as getting these guys onboard, getting the tech fixed and commissioning complete and then scour the globe to find suitable deposits. As for Dubbo have Lynas take a look - work on separating the rare earths and processing them initially as a small singular modular. Oops I forgot the niceties-

http://www.ediplomat.com/np/cultural_etiquette/ce_kr.htm

And Rowena if No.1 makes a move on you, its a hard one, not sure at first, if intimidated ask Angela my cousin (thats code for someone else) but from my experience and don't bother going there if you flirt with him a little its mostly walks along the boardwalk, food and laughter. A true Gentleman you may find.

Well done ASM, however inspired by ASIC. Good on ASIC. Thankyou IG keep this going, I have a suspicion that you will have good news soon; and I always happy to speak with you should you wish to kick my arse or buy me a Maserati, anyone. And remember if in the future shit hits the fan, just call that trading halt immediately. Make the reasons for the trading halt front and centre obvious. And take it from there every day as it comes. Let these two pretty, smart and progressive woman shine some light into the new ways of reporting and disclosure.

P.S. Except for my experience I would like everyone to know that I consider you all gender neutral or asexual beings who simply connect to form enterprise.

GLTA I will be writing more of my book so taking a break from HC. I will give some teasers of it on the Political Forum and/or Russia / Ukraine war thread. It is writing itself people.

Newfound confidence YES. Well done Ian, again if you want to thank me cause you are feeling much better come and find me in Dubbo. Bring IC but not MS unless he brings his own beers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.5¢
Change
0.010(2.15%)
Mkt cap ! $86.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 49.0¢ 46.0¢ $129.1K 272.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1785 47.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.0¢ 5848 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.52pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.