AS2 0.00% 1.8¢ askari metals limited

Ann: Addendum to ASX Announcement dated 5 June 2023, page-6

1. 3,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1038
    It's this.

The Company wishes to remind investors that the presence of spodumene crystals within pegmatite
    does not necessarily equate to lithium mineralisation until confirmed by chemical assay. It is not
    possible to estimate the percentage of lithium mineralisation by visual estimates and this will be
    determined by the laboratory results which will be reported in full in a future report.

The ASX being dicks again.

Pinged AS2's sister company, WR1, way back at the beginning of its journey. Every WR1 drilling announcement contains it.

Chris Evans is the MD there and is a non-exec director here. Gino is the MD here and significant shareholder there.

Basically, according to the ASX you can't see lithium mineralisation in cores, it can only be confirmed by assay.

Its remarkable how well these geos can both confirm lithium mineralisation in cores and provide pretty good estimates of content.

I am fairly certain it is the reason WR1 stopped providing visuals of cores. I hope AS2 does not go down that path.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AS2 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.765M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.8¢ 1.6¢ $2.631K 157.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 617000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 76101 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.35am 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AS2 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.