MOY 0.00% 5.1¢ millennium minerals limited

Hi all please note my follow up email to Deloitte regarding the...

1. McK
    391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64

Hi all please note my follow up email to Deloitte regarding the addendum to the expert report.

Outragous attempt to limit our time to review report based on higher gold price and consider our objections.

Please send through your protests to: [email protected]

Hi Sam.

Please submit below to the Courts.

MILLENNIUM MINERALS LIMITED (SUBJECT TO DEED OF COMPANY ARRANGEMENT) (RECEIVERS AND MANAGERS APPOINTED) – Request for new Expert Report on company valuation

Please request that the Supreme Court consider the requirement for Deloitte to provide a new expert report to support its Section 444GA application for the transfer of shares from the shareholders of Millennium Minerals Ltd (MOY) for no consideration to Singapore’s IMC Resources Gold Holdings Pte Ltd (IMC)

The publishing of an Addendum to the Expert Report just 48 hours prior to the objection cut-off time has not given shareholders enough time to review and analyse share valuation based on a higher gold price. The late publishing of this document will mean that many busy shareholders will not see this new document and be able to voice their view until it is too late. In my opinion this is a gross infringement of shareholder rights and cannot be tolerated. Unfortunately many already see this process as just a rubber stamp to hand our shares over to Singapore based IMC Resources.

Again I have a strong faith in Australia’s court system and hope a just ruling is made.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.