RKT 0.00% 0.7¢ rocketdna ltd.

Ann: Addendum to Notice of Meeting (Correction), page-5

1. 4,827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2722
    Don't forget to get your AGM resolution votes in before COB Tuesday!

It's important as many of the resolutions require a 75% in favour vote in order to formalise.

Iam of the opinion that it's important to give the refreshed management team + board the mandate and incentive to continue to deliver on the recent momentum! Whether you are a relatively new shareholder or a longer-term shareholder, what matters from here is continued delivery and the share price will take care of itself!

I'll make it easy for you incase you have thrown out the form -

- Registry login - Automic Registries Investor Portal

- Enter the ticker - DLT

- You'll need your HIN / SRN, holding name and postcode

- Once in, click on the meetings link on the top right to access the AGM resolutions to vote on

- Now you need to pay attention here, instead of voting "For" in favour of all the resolutions, you need to pay attention to Resolution 2 - spill resolution. You can't vote "For" for both resolution 1 & 2 as they contradict each other. So if your intent is to vote in favour of Resolution 1, you then need to vote AGAINST resolution #2

Caught me out, didn't realise until a follow up letter was receive from the company alerting me to the error. Have since amended.

Looking forward to the AGM happening, formalising the resolutions, change of name + branding so Chris and the team can get on and continue to deliver the goods!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.592M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $1.995K 285K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 7416764 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2867489 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.58pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.