BUL 7.14% 5.2¢ blue energy limited

Hilly, Appreciate your openness … I'm with you entirely on the...

1. 7,856 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 616
    Hilly,

Appreciate your openness … I'm with you entirely on the disappointment of the plunging sp and the time it is taking. I don't want to make any comments in particular here, only to reiterate the broad take away that management states already in their Quarterlies, that discussions are ongoing with parties. Thus I believe without much doubt. Also, that the time frames one has on expectations of an outcome do not fit into anyone's schedule of convenience. (BUL management included)

In summary, this is an "await an outcome" situation which is not certain, but has strong logic behind there being one … eventually! Without "news flow" which doesn't come in this situation, a long-time-coming is producing a lengthy run of disappointment sentiment which we're all copping. Ironically, now, I think we may have reached a ridiculous situation where the sp has been pushed lower than had there been no talk of a GSA at all in the first place!

I hope it all happens because I have a fair stake here. But lately I have been building because the fundamentals remain the same (or improve) whilst the sp has declined. That's the logical thing to do eh?

Kip

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.