AEV 8.33% 0.6¢ avenira limited

God you don't half talk some f***king rubbish."Yes, your...

1. 230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    God you don't half talk some f***king rubbish.

"Yes, your prediction of retreating to 1c was right, congratulations, and the market value of your own slice has retreated. It probably pays to be careful with what you wish for as you hold X number of shares"

I didn't wish for this you moron - it was just blatantly OBVIOUS to me (BUT NOT OBVIOUS TO YOU - OBVIOUSLY) this was where our SP was heading based on all the factors I've mentioned before and which I'm not going into again. I'm not happy our SP is 1c and looks like dropping further - I'm angry and disgusted!!!!

"but you're talking AEV down and do you really want to halve the current market value of your own stock to $0.005?"

You are more delusional than I though you were (more about that later). Nothing I, you or anyone else says on Hotcopper influences the direction of a SP - that's in the hands of shorters, BOTs, the BEOT, etc ... and pretty much above all else the CEO and his BOARD! Here's a hint for you, when a Board release game changing news the SP should go up, when they release no game changing news the SP heads down! AEV's SP has got f**k-all to do with my opinions.

"but here you are posting pointless downramps and whinings about how pissed off you are."

This is an open forum for everyone to post about stock - you don't like my opinions put me on ignore. And I'm not down ramping! Infact I've never been a down ramper - I've always said our resource, location and potential are outstanding and that it's in high demand. I've been unhappy with the lack of progress, communication and achievements of this Board over many years and have been vocal about that. And as for whining, that statement of yours really pisses me off. It's not whining to expect our CEO sticks to his timelines and if he can't, tell us why he hasn't - I expect BC to be ACCOUNTABLE - and I've called it out when he hasn't been - that's not whining and IMO is far more preferable to listening to you and others make every excuse under the sun for a CEO whose only REAL achievement to date is destroying shareholder wealth!

Now to quote another one of your posts (Post #: 71267812). On 4/12/23 at 22:42 in response to 64palms, you wrote:
    "10x sounds great. If we're not approaching or over $1 by LFP startup at Middle Arm in 2025 I'd be concerned, but, still a fair way to go. Let's keep it in perspective, one deal at a time. Bring on DSO!"

Ha! $1 by 2025! DELUSIONAL!!!! You better start worrying now because by 2025 you're going to be in a pile of concern. "Bring on DSO" he says - what the hell do you think, I've been saying all this time???? "One deal at a time" he says - what the hell do you think I've been saying all this time???? Here's a hint, if BC can't get a straightforward DSO operation off the ground LFP battery aspirations will NEVER start up!

Here's my prediction for 2025 - If BC doesn't start mining this year (highly f**king likely IMO) there will be no long-lead items ordered or preliminary work started for the Darwin LFP plant later this year either, and if that doesn't happen I recon we'll be LUCKY to be at 1c in 2025! But you stick to your mindless unrealistic up ramping $1 fantasy - I know that's extremely popular around here.

I've grown tired of alerting investors to this company's piss-poor performance and identifying BC's s*** track record, so I'm out of here (yes I can hear the cheers and see the 'close the door on your way out' comments now LOL). You and any other cheer squad members can keep posting all the "positives" while BC remains deadly silent and our SP keeps going down the toilet (0.009 not far off now - that's not my wishful thinking BTW). You say the monsoon season is the reason we haven't commenced mining this quarter - then why did BC say mining would commence Q1, surely he's aware it's monsoon season???? You better start preparing some more excuses for why AEV won't be mining in Q2 and Q3 and Q4 of this year because that's exactly what I see happening.

Oh ... don't forget to keep copying and pasting those LFP articles - bound to make a big difference to AEV's standing in the eyes of the Market - NOT!

Goodbye and GLTAH - we're all going to need it under this Boards "leadership".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $12.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $2.657K 444.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 20367820 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 1026872 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.02pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 16.7 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ 429500
Last updated 10.47am 03/05/2024 ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.