ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Ann: Additional 20,000t Purchase Order Received From IFO, page-71

1. 1,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 348
    No problems Waldo. All I ask is that if you do have a contrarian point to make, and this is not a criticism, please back it up with facts and figures. For instance, with the capitol raising issue, quote the company cash burn rate - where it's being spent and company wages etc. -, then give your point of view.
    Also, I'm quite happy about IFO, especially because they're a small company working from an office, if this is truly the case. I personally can't see why a larger steel producer would be interested in NSL, yet. But who is IFO, what are their affiliations? They might be a local company with government backing - working under, say, the Make in India banner? Small companies, in prime positions, tend to get large quickly in boom times, and it looks like a boom is not that far away. However if they're not local then I'd like your thoughts on who they are. Research with links would be great.
    Anyway I think it's fine to be contrarian, all I ask is for you, or anyone else with this view, to show justifiable cause for being that way.
    Cheers
    Rhama

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.