TSO 0.00% 3.7¢ tesoro gold ltd

Ann: Additional assays extend gold zone at El Zorro, page-24

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Yes these are more great results. The very high grade intercepts are terrific for grabbing headlines but its the constant 1s and 2s in addition to these that really add up over distance and depth. Without the good base grades a deposit like this would not have the ounces its looking like having.

From the wording of this announcement it seems like they are already getting valuable clues about the shape and direction of this structure. The fact they believe or are seeing that the gold baring fluids that charged the EZT with gold back in the day has also travelled 25m or so into the surrounding sedimentary rock is also very good news and expands the potential gold baring rock mass significantly.

All data is valuable in fact, a bit like a jigsaw, the more pieces you have on the board the easier it is to locate the next.

This company is a different sort of spec play.. lot of gold plays have only seen signs of gold, the neighbors have gold, or they have rock chips and very encouraging signs.

I don't want to say with TSO its like shooting fish in a barrel because of course its not that easy. But you look at the two deposits they have picked up and what the drilling to date has already proven. TSO is at another level for a gold spec. Half the hard work on both deposits has already been done. First the initial discovery then the initial drill programs to show both deposits host significant gold discoveries.

Both El Zorro and Espina are big. All we have to work out is how big and get it to mine or sell the deposits to a major.

Either way, whatever path we take, however it plays out the current market cap is a pittance even on known gold even without further drilling IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $64.15K 1.782M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1233381 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 415459 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.