EM2 3.39% 5.7¢ eagle mountain mining limited

Ann: Additional Broad Copper Intercepts at Oracle Ridge, page-12

1. 505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 192
    I can only buy the hummus dip at the moment unfortunately, otherwise I would definitely be loading up on the copper chips and core already seen here. Instead I sit with my corn chips and hummus and wait for the coppers to turn up.

Small MC, plenty of proven copper, plenty of intersected copper waiting to be included in the next MRE, small number of SOI, sound geology and existing infrastructure in place. Locally-sourced copper will be massive for nearby EV manufacturing in the USA, and with the existing mine in place there is lowered impact on the environment/heritage/indigenous/protected lands/sovereign risks (compared to a new start up) which will bode well for "ethically sourced" copper that many companies will be chasing for their cars, if that's even a thing! Maybe stick "organic" on the label too just for kicks.

If EM2 can continue to fund the drilling, keep hitting the breccia and skarns, then this will be a very cheap entry price still. Plenty on the cards coming up too with the expansion into the greenfields.

I'll stay starry-eyed on this until the drill core indicates otherwise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EM2 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
-0.002(3.39%)
Mkt cap ! $22.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.7¢ $25.16K 437.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 110591 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EM2 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.