BSE 5.88% 27.0¢ base resources limited

Ann: Additional critical mineral stream doubles Toliara's NPV, page-53

1. 2,433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1637
    Japanese Ambassador is in the press also - https://www.lexpress.mg/2024/03/diplomatie-le-japon-un-partenaire-actif.html (albeit this time someone with their hand out looking for support - help us here, we will help and support you in the future perhaps?)

We have had the ambassadors from the EU, Germany and Japan all making headlines in the press in the last week.

It was the Egyptian Ambassador in Mid Feb.

Rajoelina said now is the time for action, and has given ministers 100 days to show progress, and there have been multiple references to activities from the mining minister, and even mention of the mining code getting approved within the 100 days by the press.

The senate has already approved it, the mining minister needs to cross the T's, dot the I's and put the paperwork in front of Rajoelina and few journalists for the photo opp and a couple of cheap headlines.

As I said in the post about the corruption case, "don't get caught" - and if you do, try seem as legitimate as possible to distance yourself from any wrongdoing (although you can't pull the wool over the eyes of everyone).

Interesting times.
    Last edited by thecrabpest: 02/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.015(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $318.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.5¢ 27.0¢ 25.5¢ $139.5K 538.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 195961 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.