HMX 0.00% 4.0¢ hammer metals limited

Ann: Additional Disclosures for Visual Observations at Ajax East, page-18

1. 4,220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1375
    It is practically impossible to assess the macroeconomic and geopolitical situation. If China were to attack Taiwan tomorrow, we might as well stop reading coffee grounds.

There are various scenarios where one asset class wins and the other loses, and even some where all asset classes lose. It is extremely difficult to make any statements here.

Hammer produces nothing. At least it will be some time before such a scenario is even conceivable. So the SP is driven by discovery. It doesn't really matter whether interest rates are higher or lower or whether we are in inflation, stagflation or recession. Only the magnitude of a possible upward swing of the SP changes.

On the other hand, history shows that bear markets come to an end after a certain time. Should HMX find something appealing and be able to develop it further, there will come a time when the valuation of the company is calculated differently than it is today, for example. I assume that everything will be driven by results and discoveries and in a second phase by the price of the corresponding metal - which will then influence the valuation accordingly.

Personally, I hope that the Fed will send a signal with a substantial interest rate hike in terms of fighting inflation. That would shake up the market briefly, but then at least some of the uncertainty would be gone.

If the market collapses, the central banks will have no choice but to lower interest rates again and let inflation run its course. They cannot risk letting the economy collapse completely. So it could be that in a few weeks or months, the markets will be caught completely on the wrong foot and there will be a last, extremely violent stock market rally with new highs, which will then end in the mother of all crashes.

What comes after that I don't know. Probably darkness.

Ajax East could bring back some fantasy in the SP. There are more in the pipeline. Further drilling around Ajax East could then also bring positive impulses (or nothing at all). Not to forget the other plans for the second half of the year or news from the JV with Sumitomo. Then there are these simulations with Kalman.

Sounds a bit strange now, but I feel more comfortable with HMX at the moment than with a stock like Apple or Tesla - both tech stocks that have not yet formed a reversal formation - but are about to break down - if that happens, the Nasdaq will fall by another 15-25%. Everything that does not generate a profit will be brutally beaten up and the value will trend towards zero. This also applies to cryptocurrencies.

So let's wait for the next results.

Either way, I found the announcement today interesting - especially I'm wondering what's up with the "price sensitive". Is it in fact a repeat of the repeat - no real new news/results - or is someone reading something else between the lines? Did I miss something?

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 4.0¢ $1.427K 35.64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 131258 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 131000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.