STK 4.76% 11.0¢ strickland metals limited

Hi GB, I have been keeping an eye on STK.Their sale to NST was...

1. 11,867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6519
    Hi GB, I have been keeping an eye on STK.
    Their sale to NST was def a very savvy move considering the timeframe they proved it up.
    What they do next is a very interesting topic. They clearly back themselves to find more, but....usually it takes a bloody lot of money and time to make proper discoveries... confused.png So I guess the real question your asking me is... do I think they can repeat it.
    um.... not sure, but odds are against it (though.. the old adage of 'finding gold, where there is already gold', is... accurate. Probably get a huge amount of negative comments, but... just being realistic. I will likely be proven wrong and have that sentence reposted biggrin.png

I just wonder... the gold sector is hated, especially exploration companies... I wonder if STK would be even bolder than many producers, but taking a stake (or a full buyin/buyout) in another explorer with... arguably even better dirt, or deposits that are far more progressed? Unless they plan to give out dividends, I struggle to think sitting with $60m a year is the way to go. Potentially to replicate their sale to NST, or become a producer.

What are your thoughts on STK? Strategies, chances of sucess?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $242.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.3¢ 10.0¢ $360.2K 3.396M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 299991 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 946470 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.