MAN 0.00% 3.2¢ mandrake resources limited

I don’t think that is the right question. Something is...

1. 218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    I don’t think that is the right question. Something is happening, it’s just at a terribly slow pace that really only benefits those drawing a wage from the company. There are numerous potential ways shareholder value can be created with the funds available. The real question is will this potential be reached? The ramp team here are great at trying to pump the price by saying things like 10 cents this year etc, without any legit pathway explaining how we get there. They say results imminent before we even start accessing wells. The flip side to this is the fundamental position is still strong. It’s valued at cash essentially as that is all the value that has been judged to be present. A couple of good results, a significant project development and the SP looks after itself. I still think there are a number of good projects out there away from America which we could acquire via a buy in that are at bargain prices right now.

right place right time, the company is cashed up and there are numerous cash strapped companies with great projects that could be targeted.

unlike others not giving financial advice or outlandish predictions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.2¢ $17.00K 531.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2824510 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 97074 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.07am 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.2¢ 80961
Last updated 11.07am 18/06/2024 ?
MAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.