ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,836 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1446
    We're at the seed planting stage for some projects I suspect, with seedling in some, Balladonia has great attributes, such an extensive magnetic anomaly with curvature creating terrific stress fracturing, hopefully lots of fluid activity in the cracks that developed. The pic from Tulip (welcome ) for Morrisey shows again why it should be close to top of the list for investigation, I think AQD geos were sampling the area where the suspected conductors are located recently.

Projects have been very well chosen by management, Hamilton, Peru copper etc.... It just goes on....

Below my favorite pic, is still the Moora area, hoping this peculates up the level of interest for AQD shareholders and management but not much S32. Currently 100% controlled by AQD, not in the agreement yet SAA but probably will be one day, I have resigned myself to this thought.
    May have seen, AQD leases left, Gravity Top, Radiometric Middle, Total Magnetic bottom.

Right on the same scale is CHN and Julimar. Basically the AQD magnetic image, bottom left shows 2 linear intrusions pointing directly at a pin point intrusion with high relative gravity, about the same length as CHN's Julimar intrusion (+20kms), with circular end. The mag intensity maybe slightly less... but sitting in a background of very low magnetic intensity very similar to Julimar. Ie. hoping Julimar look-a-like? It is roughly in the corridor identified by CHN as the western margin of southwest Terrane. This is might be a seed about to be picked up ready for planting?
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4034/4034850-bf9a24ae92880e988ae7d90c8113636d.jpg

Last edited by trousergecko: 29/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.435M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 508281 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4154444 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.