CDT 0.00% 0.4¢ castle minerals limited

Ann: Additional Earaheedy Basin Licence Applications, page-142

1. 3,915 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12488
    I'm a holder as of today.

Won't re-hash what others have already stated in greater detail here over the last couple weeks and months but will brain dump my summary for logic of investment as follows;

Project Base:

Earaheedy Basin;
    Nearology play to RTR and STK. Both having MC 10-20 times CDT's.
    Obviously that's all it is currently (nearology), and although the prospective strike seems to be more on their tenements it's definitely in the right area and has the right ground.

Graphite Project;
    Proven resource with preliminary met work to support its extractability. There's a few project people can begin benchmarking against and graphite is more complicated sector than most appreciate. But irrespectively 1mT contained. WKT has reserves that large and they're 85M atm. (acknowledge their resource is actually 3 times larger, more advanced, higher grade etc etc but my point just being hey CDT's project isn't worth 0.

Beasley Creek/Success Dome. Prospective for Gold.

Polelle - proven gold resource (albeit small, but with strong exploration upside potential. As others mentioned some GBR news recently close by. Throw in wanganui nearology to operating gold mines

At the Side Well project of Great Boulder Resources Limited (ASX: GBR)1 , 15km to the north of Polelle, the Mulga Bill prospect has become a major focus and is associated with a 5.1km geochemical anomaly. Whilst gold anomalism at Mulga Bill is of a low-order magnitude, drill testing has returned some very encouraging intercepts. The Mulga Bill mineralisation is understood to have an intrusive association, as opposed to the more expected structurally-controlled, orogenic gold association. This has implications for the Polelle project where the presence of small intrusives was suggested by the recent aeromagnetic data interpretation.

And last but by no means lest the lithium tenement application in WA which others have pointed out, you have visuals on exposed pegs. This may be the catalyst wake-up for CDT S/P.

Few other points
    4% NSR on azumah's gold project which is advance development
    Recently raised capital and price has been well supported since.

I've got a few contacts who I know have positioned in this just below these levels and are also still buying. So I tend to like some of the individuals holding large position here knowing they aren't flipping or going to trade this and hold the S/P in place.

Little speculation entry from me here until such time i've got some more concrete information regarding some results. I've been pushing the 1.6c this morning. Mostly interested in the lithium application and the advanced graphite project. Consider the earaheady basin as probably their best opportunity to discover something substantive - but need to do a little more review into some of the aeromagnetic

My view, and may not be shared, but might be to spin-out or divest some of the non-core projects moving forward. As a micro cap with limited cash, it's hard to developed more than 2-3 projects with any great urgency. Maybe sharpening the focus down on 2/3 (Lithium, earaheedy, graphite) might be 6-12month outcome. whereby they can bring more cash back to the company divesting out the others should good deal arise. Gold isn't a bad market as current so there's an opportunity there.

Of course if the were to feel they're better rewarding shareholder by retaining, say polelle then so be it.
    Will add more here over the coming days and weeks as further DD and more research is done. For now i'll take a back seat to other better read here than myself. sub 12M EV provides a fairly good opportunity with zero exploration success. Some decent exploration results of any one of the prospective projects could prove very favourable.

*sentiment buy reflecting action today

CDT weekly 1.PNG

Oh also the chart. Note the weekly indicators are fairly favourable and historically these indicators all being bullish has coincided with the start of a decent sort of move.

Positively is the increasing MACD  turn. Underlined in blue showing that each subsequent move is being supported at higher level. A turn above the zero on the MACD is generally very bullish.

Will find resistance at 1.8c on the blue trend line alternatively might hit the 2.1-2.2 as previous highs. Looks amazing past that. I'm buying at 1.5-1.6c know a few others doing the same which from a T/A perspective should set 1.6ish as the new floor of support.

On the monthly, it's the first green heiken. The last 3 times a green heiken was thrown it's thrown 3months, 5 months and 4months, of subsequent green.

There's a tenative call for a fibbonaci pattern which would require a test to 2.1-2.2c either retrace and support on 1.6c. Target would be 3.1c Which is only 25M MC - not really all that outrageous on the project base and nearology to some pretty tier 1 projects.

Enough from me, as mentioned small starter/speculation entry. Will review as more detail comes to light.

SF2TH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.311M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $2.333K 583.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 6593027 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 11213614 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.15pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.