CDT 0.00% 0.4¢ castle minerals limited

Ann: Additional Earaheedy Basin Licence Applications, page-156

1. 1,977 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 650
    Have to agree wrt the lithium tenements. Still a way off seeing as they area at an early stage in the application process. I like posting maps so hope no one gets misunderstood and expects things to happen here imminently because they saw my post.

There's still a fair amount of activity going on around CDT at Bald Hill so interest may build here via the goings on with the other companies surrounding Castle without CDT having to do much. Also the Bald Hill ground has not been acknowledged via an ASX release which you would assume would mention widespread pegmatites outcropping in the area that I have mentioned.

Anyway the reason I hold is not purely because of one tenement. It's the prospective landholdings in a number of different in demand commodities in highly exciting locations. The value here is further enhanced by a +1Mt JORC Graphite with expansion drilling and further processing testwork being planned which may be able to provide marketable samples for prospective customers..

Their landholdings are a testament to the talented Geos attached to CDT headed by a highly driven MD with the skin in the game.

CDT is a no brainer buy for me and happy to patiently watch and wait to see how things develop.

GLA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.311M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $2.333K 583.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 6593027 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 11213614 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.15pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.