IVZ 1.61% 6.3¢ invictus energy ltd

Whoops, my post was supposed to quote Blueballs. The idea was...

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Whoops, my post was supposed to quote Blueballs. The idea was that I don't see us having particular difficulty getting funding to continue regardless of the outcome here.

In contrast, Mukuyu being completely unsuccessful would IMO be a company killer because confidence in management would be irreperably lost (I'm not talking about the geology). This drill might not be commercially viable but I would fully expect some level of success based on the indications/actions of the company with this well to date.

I'll be pulling my remaining money out if the eventual announcement on mukuyu reads "great news everyone, we successfully reached total depth, it's tempting to keep going to try to find something but we have another site to focus on!", as the only thing that makes the risk acceptable to me is how straight this is being played by management with regards to shareholders. I'm also betting that I'm not the only one with this view. As a result if they find nothing and it turns out that they've pissed away the whole 26m or whatever was on the balance sheet on an elaborate ruse, we might as well pack up and go home.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
0.001(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $89.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.4¢ 6.0¢ $308.9K 5.008M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 160000 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 147648 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.