IVZ 1.25% 8.1¢ invictus energy ltd

Without wanting to ramp, as I am happy to let the share price do...

1. 3,911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1328
    Without wanting to ramp, as I am happy to let the share price do whatever it wants, being comfortable in the knowledge that we are on a winner, here are a few key points from the webinar:
    • The seal and the source in the basin are confirmed and will be fed back into the COS figures of Boabab and other propsects, but this takes time
    • The basin has now been proven to hold a working hydrocarbon system and any obstacles that may appear will be overcome. The success to date with the first drill hole is enormous. I am pretty he was refering to any issues with the current unknowns, being permability and flow, which are still unknown, but cant stop us now. We can move around the basin to overcome anything being the indication
    • They have taken side core samples and applied visual interpretation of porosity and permeability, but wont share anything, with the cores having to be sent now to the lab in Aberdeen
    • Said that the overly heavy mud they used during drilling leaves a filter cake on the bore walls which affects permeability readings. And that know they know the geology they wont have to do this in the sidetrack
    • Regarding a production well, he said that this will require much preparation. "This is not Texas where you just drive a truck up and fill it up, the flow rates are much higher than Texas"
    • They drilled to 3923m TD and never got to the bottop of Upper Angwa, which started at 2820m. He said it was still another 300m to the next crest, which I think refers to the end of the Angwa reservoir and the top of the Lower Angwa seal. So they nevere got to Lower Angwa
    • The text in the announcement indicated a 900m + gas interval in Uppeer Angwa, but Scott said the reservoir depth is 1,500m
    • He also said, which was the highlight for me, that it appeared to be "filled to spill", indicating that the Upper Angwa trap contained all the hydrocarbons that it could, before spilling out and upward to higher traps. He said that Mukuyu has such a huge fetch area that its possible that it is spilling up into the lower depth margin plays. Subsequent drilling and migration modelling will determine this
    • He indicated that they are now looking at Mukuyu 2 and Mukuyu 3 wells
    • Exhalo rig moved on at the end of a scheduled drill, so the schedule remains to finish Mukuyu then drill Boabab, then moves to Helium 1 in Tanzania, then likely back to us for appraisal drilling
    • Next steps would include defining a 'contingent resource'. Can only ever release small numbers with 1 well, so this requires appraisal drilling to release the really impressive numbers that this project deserves.
    • Baker Hughes culpable, but wouldnt say anything detailed on this
    • Side track will be running LWD, resistivity tool and mud gas logging, such that they will get the previously missed results from Pebbly Arkose
    • Would not share any detail on log results so far, permeability indicators, internal thoughts on change in prospect size ... basically indicating only a JV partner or takeover suitor would get this detail ... the reason being the risk of others moving into the basin and using all our data
    • This must be why the ASX announcements are so brief and understated I guess
    All in all, although he answered so many questions, he was pretty coy. Felt no need to sell the prospect, shared little of any detail and said that everything takes time. Said it was an extremely difficult drill, that it was really late at night and he was exhausted, ... but he has his usual self assuredness which instails confidence. Basin is now open and there will be no failure from here the signal I got
    Last edited by charlesn: 24/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
0.001(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $116.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.1¢ 7.9¢ $50.04K 625.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 239133 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.