IVZ 1.72% 5.9¢ invictus energy ltd

Ann: Additional Elevated Gas Shows in Primary Target, page-309

1. 3,706 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    For butcherano (having issues replying via normal method)

I haven't seen the webinar but a few comments from me:
    1. Logging tools had issues getting in the hole past circa 3000m and they had overpull due to sticking logging tools. In this situation you'd either log out from that depth or abandon the run completely. They don't specify which logging string had issues but it was most likely the first run in the hole which would usually be the GR/Res/Sonic/Den/Neutron string. if you encounter serious hole issues on a first descent then going back in hole with other tool strings is a high risk strategy. Options would then be reconfiguring the tool (not an option with all tool strings), a wiper trip, TLC logging or as in this case a sidetrack. I would say the RCI/RCX most likely never actually went in the hole.
    2. See above.
    3. Rough pay figures have most likely been calculated for the logged section of hole but release of official figures must wait until verified by RCI/RCX pressure and sample data.
    4. Possibly seen on LWD and wireline. Again you'd usually confirm a contact with RCI/RCX pressures and samples.
    5. Sidewall sores may have been cut during the logging job at 3600m....but Im not 100% sure about this.
    6. Usually by the time a sidewall core has been cut (along with 30+ other cores) and the tool pulled out of hole and magazine unloaded, any gas present in the cores will have long gone long gone. Residual oil will be present and usually visible when core is examined under a UV light. Usually sidewall cores are given a quick description at site by the Wellsite Geologist and then sealed up and despatched to a lab asap for full analysis.
    7. Visual porosity is usually assessed by The Wellsite Geologist and if liquid hydrocarbons are present a solvent cut test will give a rough idea of permeability. Accurate porosity and permeability measurements usually wait until the core hits a lab.
    8. Not sure....we haven't logged the entire hole yet.
    9. As above.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.001(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $83.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 6.0¢ 5.8¢ $56.73K 963.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 612427 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.0¢
  Change
0.001 ( 1.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.9¢ 6.0¢ 5.8¢ 998143
Last updated 15.58pm 10/06/2024 ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.