ARU 3.03% 17.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Yes I totally agree with Lars. Having the same perspective view...

1. 8 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Yes I totally agree with Lars. Having the same perspective view from inside Germany, Australia has not been under specific surveillance in terms of critical minerals and other ressources yet for german government and companies. So far the major aspect in procurement of energy and ressources was the price, and this must have been the lowest regardless of working and environmental conditions. Even though this has been the understandable Zeitgeist for the last decades, we became obviously very vulnerable feeling save in a bubble but fragile world. Now we pay the price. Economically its clearly not very smart to participiate in war against our almost single energy supplier, even though it might be right in ethically terms. In any case its absolutely healthy, not only for us germans, even for the whole world, to spread supplier relations and strengthen independence. Second its even human duty to support rather companies and countries with a modern and human point of view than those with a very destructive and suppressing attitude. Time will see but I am really looking forward to this project and feeling very safe with my little investment even since over a year now. Australia, and especially Arafura, has the chance to bring all the benefits together we are seeking for.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $392.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 17.5¢ 16.5¢ $1.087M 6.408M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29410 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 934084 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.