NYO 0.00% 0.1¢ nyota minerals limited

Anything is better than we have now. Details of Bigdish have not...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,025 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    Anything is better than we have now. Details of Bigdish have not been revealed yet. So we do not know what value they are bringing. The bottom line is that the deal is to be independently assessed to ensure that we the existing shareholders do not get shafted. We have to wait to see what the business model for bigdish is and the returns for same. They are spruiking Uber style runout, so I am thinking that they are Jersey based and have an operation in the Philippines. From what I see they are proposing an app that allows anyone to say "I am hungry" and they can look up a local restaurant and see discounted offers. The discount varies to the time of service and demand. They are proposing to rollout in other SE Asia countries and I would say beyond. The RTO allows them to raise money for the rollouts.
    Not what I had expected but I will take it. I would like to see the ethics of the service and hope that it is a win, win, win, win situation. IE the restaurant owner wins (most important part because if he loses then the whole thing falls apart especially mum and dad shops) The customer wins with a cheaper meal, the company wins and we the shareholder wins.
    I would say that the delays have been due to red tape both in London and Aust. There will need to be consolidation for the rules to be met. They are increasing the placement facility to 25% so they will do a CR so there will be further dilution. I have factored both consolidation and a CR into my holding.
    They have been loaned some money now to tide them over, so I expect that they will do their DD, get the redtape out of the way, start trading with some hype, then do the CR at a higher share price. This deal has been orchestrated for over 18 mths now. So I read a winner. Anyone joining the party will be paying a premium to yesterday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NYO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.