IVZ 0.00% 7.1¢ invictus energy ltd

Big fella - the mere fact you have overpressure vs normally...

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    Big fella - the mere fact you have overpressure vs normally pressured reservoirs guarantees you have separate reservoir systems. We didn't need to hear about the thick shale.

Looking at that faulted structure and the fluvial depositional environment I can't see how anyone's base case isn't multiple systems/compartments in the first place (SM has pretty much said it's his interp. multiple times as well).

But I can't really see the issue - this is common for fields. Most fields across Gipplsand Basin, PNG, North West Shelf have multiple systems.

I'd argue it's easier to deal with here because it's onshore on relatively flat topography (vs offshore or mountainous in png), intervention in the production wells will be relatively easy as well as getting appropriate processing kit in place.

Your processing kit will be catered to withstand the highest pressures.

I'd be more worried about the additional costs involved if high inerts (CO2, H2S) or Hg were present. But M-1 mud gas samples sent for off-site compositional analysis indicate this is sweet gas with low CO2 (muy bueno). See announcement back in May: 61149129-3.pdf (invictusenergy.com)

Jus checking - is your background as a wellsite geo?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $107.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.1¢ 7.1¢ $1.044K 14.71K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 726693 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 20154 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.59am 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.