IVZ 4.05% 7.7¢ invictus energy ltd

My background is in the High Voltage area including Power...

1. 1,453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 798
    My background is in the High Voltage area including Power Stations and Substations.
    I know the Siemens units of a couple of different models, but with a combined cycle unit plus a Binary plant from a single input gas source we could be producing around 85Mw.
    If we have the reserves that I think we have plus the sustainable pressure then we could conceivably be able to drive 4-5 packages of one offtake.
    And we are only starting with our drilling campaign.
    From where we are situated we could in the future build a new town to support the new infrastructure that we will have to put in.
    If I read Scotty correctly we will be taking revenue from every MW produced.
    With what the Zim government want, is that we(Invictus) cement production as quick as possible and to start alleviating power outages to a point where the Zim government are exporting power to other South African countries.
    Doing this will cement the existing governments future but also our future not only in the Caborra Bassa but in other potential areas.
    If we do not supply quickly to what the government expects from us then we will be replaced very quickly!
    Last edited by Brentb: 17/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
0.003(4.05%)
Mkt cap ! $116.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.6¢ 7.7¢ 7.5¢ $36.27K 480.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 113950 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 123586 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.