IVZ 10.7% 6.2¢ invictus energy ltd

On Point F regarding the overpressure zone pay - when I asked...

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    On Point F regarding the overpressure zone pay - when I asked this I was really hoping Scott would volunteer gross sand metres that weren’t covered by quad combo. This is why I circled back to this topic twice - having a rough idea of gross sand metres down there just waiting in the wings to move into net pay could’ve bolstered the market some.

I’m sure they had LWD GR and resistivity covering the interval, and this combined with gas chromo and cuttings would be enough that they’d know what they’ve got down there (except porosity and reliable saturation because they didn’t have the quad combo).

when he gave the shale from (~3400mMD) and quad combo down to (~3500mMD - sticky hole stoppage), it means we’ve got ~218mMD interval to play with the could have a decent amount of net pay.

Given overpressure generally attenuates porosity losses via normal compaction - these sands are potentially higher porosity than the normally pressured UA and LA above. Giving us (potentially) a 218mMD interval of greater COO net pay than the overlying sections.

This may be a decent amount of net pay we pretty much have in the bag, without including everything that remains undrilled beneath. Will be sweet when we finally get quad combo over it (and hopefully NMR) in the 6”.

I’ve posted this twice because of the HC editing timeout but I’ll try to get the first comment removed

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.006(10.7%)
Mkt cap ! $87.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 6.2¢ 5.7¢ $151.3K 2.566M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2607434 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 255706 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.1¢
  Change
0.006 ( 7.02 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.8¢ 6.2¢ 5.6¢ 1461396
Last updated 15.50pm 17/06/2024 ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.