ALK 3.61% 43.0¢ alkane resources limited

"Tomingley Gold Project (TGP) Alkane Resources Ltd 100% The TGP...

1. 677 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    "Tomingley Gold Project (TGP) Alkane Resources Ltd 100%

The TGP covers an area of approximately 270 km2 stretching over 60 km north-south along the Newell Highway from Tomingley in the north, through Peak Hill and almost to Parkes in the south. Modern mining in the region commenced with the development of the Northparkes porphyry style copper-gold operations in 1994 to the present; the smaller London-Victoria gold mine near Parkes in 1990-1995; Alkane’s Peak Hill heap leach gold operation from 1996 to 2005 and the Tomingley Gold Mine (2014 to present).

Numerous prospects have been identified over the 60 km strike extent of complexly folded and faulted Ordovician aged volcanics, intrusives and sediments. Much of the belt is covered by younger, transported sand and clay sediments which mask the basement geology and mineralisation. Over several years Alkane geologists have developed techniques to distinguish targets below the cover."

Hello leigh 1948,
    As you can recognize, the above is part of the Announcement.
    IMO, I interpret that part as demonstrating ALK has "Institutional Knowledge".
    I did read somewhere that, in an organisation,
    Institutional knowledge = business success.
    And in my over 50 years of working experience in 7 different surveying/engineering organisations I have found this to be very true.
    Once again I reiterate, that ALK is a proven, successful and accepted mining organisation in the Central West of NSW.
    As a long term holder I have faith that the Dubbo Project will get funded!
    But until then ALK should/will continue as an exceptional GOLD MINER

jusfinkin
    Last edited by GULSGUD: 10/08/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
0.015(3.61%)
Mkt cap ! $259.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 43.5¢ 42.5¢ $437.7K 1.018M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 34610 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.5¢ 11017 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.