RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

It appears management want to be portrayed the way want? Or are...

1. 5,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    It appears management want to be portrayed the way want? Or are they under pressure? We have acquisitions that are gaining no momentum at all.
    The rare earths sector is bouncing, the gold sector is about to come back with probable new highs, the lithium sector has gone nuts. What are we doing? Stalling and idling.
    Shareholders are here to make a buck or two if not more, there are shareholders that are being stretched out of patience and we’re dribbling with droplets of information.
    Mansbridge has the real potential of being a great resource, it should’ve been hard drilled to get the most out of it.
    Waiting another year is a waste of hard earned shareholders wealth being diluted and stagnant.

The MC is occupying a silly and irrelevant position. Especially when it’s potential is far north. We could’ve actively drilled two campaigns at once. Especially when the lithium sector is berserking north.

Anyways that’s my hard earned two cents worth of opinions. Management have the potential and don’t lack it in anyway.

This isn’t out of frustration as I easily adapt to new situations. Surely we can do better. I stand to be corrected in any way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.674M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
64 143881698 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 133421108 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.