FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Additional High Grade Drill Results at Goulamina Deposit, page-49

1. 5,175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3798
    Exactly cfp.

And some shareholders now also want to take away KJ's support, which is entirely self defeating. Apparently they know more about geology and mining in Mali than the experts.

I can't understand it. If you have the best Geo in the world, why would you want to take away his support network? In fact, I would do exactly the opposite.

But when you get a frenzied crowd, it has been proven that good psychological decision making goes out of the window, and a pack mentality takes over, and all common sense perspectives are lost.

In a sense the group become like locusts, chewing through stocks in a self destructive swarm, then moving on to feed their ego and greed and resentfulness in other once green pastures.

KJ increased the stock price by 800% (at it's highest point) in one year, and now some shareholders want to remove all his support - sheer madness.

For the new board members to even get close to KJ's accomplishment (without even beating it), they would have to get the stock price to a yearly high of over $2.00 - yeah. And that's just to break even with KJ's efforts, not even to better him.

So for all this success, some now want to take away his support network and business partners. Very dumb, because it increases the chances of him leaving. He is BGS. If you want further success, you should be feeding him, not attempting to starve him. It's time to reassert some logical thinking here.

So, are there any takers on the (potential) new board members raising the stock price to over $2.00 in the next year? Good luck with that.

Whereas KJ, if he is allowed to keep his support network on the board, is just as likely to pull a Mali Cobalt rabbit out of his hat, or something similar - who knows (because he is on a roll).

But hey, what do I know.

"Talk sense to a fool, and he calls you foolish" (Euripides).

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.